Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Water's here...

I have a waterfall in my yard right now! Every seven days & eight hours we get irrigation water...technically, our neighbors get irrigation water...we are just lucky enough to be at the end of the canal & it has to go through our back yard to get to our neighbors lower yard. I love when the water comes...it can be a bit time consuming...actually it's REALLY time consuming! But it is good for my lawn, plants & flowers, and it's so cool to hear the water running down the waterfall! I love to sit here & listen to it...it's so calming!

1 comment:

kerrbear said...

Now I really want to see your place! That waterfall is totally cool!! I have always wanted to have a stream or river or lake or even a waterfall on my property!
That is so cool!! I'll be there on the 7th day!!