Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bloom where your planted...

As I was outside watering my flowers this evening I noticed it's about time to weed again...it seems like I just did! So now, not only do my flowers have to deal with the rocky hillside where they are trying to plant their roots, but now they have to fight the weeds too! Then I noticed the start of a walnut tree fighting to grow inside the birdhouse in my garden. Isn't gardening so much like life! There are always rocks, weeds & obstacles in our paths, but as we work to overcome them we become stronger! It's not easy to have a beautiful garden...it takes a lot of time, patience & hard work. Life too takes time patience & hard work...so often we spend our time worrying about what we don't have that we forget to enjoy what we do have & bloom where we're planted!

No comments: