Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I don't think I would have been a very good pioneer!

I've been thinking about this for a few days now. It all started Sunday when I was making mashed potatoes for dinner...my mixer was broke & I had to mash them by hand! I've been having some numbness in my right hand lately & was really missing my mixer. This got me to thinking about how easy we have it...at least I didn't have to grow the potatoes!

Then yesterday at work I needed to email an electronic copy of a signed document to a lawyer in Salt Lake...so I signed the document, scanned it into my computer, then attached it to an email & he had in in minutes!

And earlier this evening as I was paying some bills online & IM'ing Eli who is working 'til midnight tonight, I realized I haven't bought stamps in forever thanks to modern technology! Yep, I'm very grateful to be a modern woman...I'm sure as a pioneer I would have been a whiner!

No comments: