Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Memory Lane

This year we had Christmas dinner with Eli's sister Maria, her family, Grandma Escamilla & Uncle Dennis. It's been a while since we've seen some of Maria kids and their families, so it was a lot of fun...the boys even got to spend the night & "hang out" playing games with their cousins.

When I went to pick them up in the morning after their "sleepover" Maria and some of the kids started remembering when the boys were younger & we started reminiscing about days gone by...so when the boys and I arrived back home, I got out some old photos & sort of took a walk down Memory Lane. What fun to look back and "remember when..."

As I was looking through the old photos I got the "bright" idea to create a slideshow of the boys through the years.


It was a lot of fun putting together, but I noticed there are gaps in the photos, so I decided one of my New Year's resolutions will be to be better about taking pictures & getting the film developed that I have sitting in a drawer...no more gaps!

1 comment: