Friday, December 9, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

I love this time of year! I love the hustle and bustle of trying to find the perfect gift for everyone on my list, I love the spirit of the season and the way it seems to bring out the best in people, I love listening to Christmas music at work, at home and in the car, I love decorating the Christmas tree, I love to seeing the bright Christmas lights on houses after dark as I drive through town, I love the yummy treats that my friends and neighbors share with me, I love watching snow fall and gently place a beautiful white blanket on everything it touches, I love walking through the toy asiles and seeing the kids get excited about all the toys as their parents tell them "Maybe Santa will bring it", I love decorating the house with all the festive decorations of the season, but what I love most is getting out my nativity collection and being reminded of the reason for it all. I love that Heavenly Father loved me enough to send his Son to be an example for me, to teach me, and to give his life that I may live again. Yep, it really is the most wonderful time of the year!!

No comments: