Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Am Truly Blessed!

I have been so busy this week that although I have been updating my facebook status with my gratitude posts, I have forgot to update my blog daily.

Sunday, November 6, 2011:
Today I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and for the knowledge that I am a child of God. The knowledge that my Heavenly Father lives and loves me gives me great comfort. I know He knows me and that he is their to guide me always.

Monday, November 7, 2011:
Today I am thankful for the technology that makes my job SO much easier and efficient! Last week I was in Baltimore for a work conference and thanks to the internet, a laptop computer, and a wireless internet connection, I was able to check emails and follow-up with some issues that arose while I was away. If I had not been so connected, today would have been a really CRaZY day!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011:
Today I am thankful for family! It is so fun having so much extended family nearby and we always have a good time when we get together. We are lucky to have lots of our nieces and nephews (from both sides of our family) around, either because they are attending UVU or BYU or because they live in the area and lately we have had several opportunities to get together as a family for celebrations, which are always a TON of fun!

No comments: