Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas already?!

Friday we had a Baked Potato & Chili Pot Luck at work for Halloween, so on my way to work I needed to stop & pick up a few things...when I walked in to WalMart I was greeted by a Christmas tree! What's up with that?!

They've been getting the Christmas stuff out for a few weeks already, but at least it wasn't at the front door yet...not only could they not wait until after Halloween but they skipped right over Thanksgiving! In fact, they were even already discounting "Fall" decorations...I guess maybe they figure people don't have much to be thankful for right now.

I personally have SO much to be thankful for!
  • A great husband that not only works hard at his job, but then comes home & works on projects to improve our home.
  • Two awesome boys! Connor & Tanner are such examples to me, Connor can bring humor to any situation & Tanner is always so thoughtful of others feelings.
  • Good health! I have my problems, but I can't complain.
  • A very caring sister. Suzy is a superstar in my book!
  • A Heavenly Father that knows & loves me!
  • Fantastic Friends.
  • A warm home & comfortable bed.
  • Two reliable cars.
  • A job I love!
The list goes on & on.

Let's not forget to be thankful this year!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have heard Christmas music in two stores already! I am not ready yet. I guess it is good though that Thanksgiving is more of a personal holiday and not so commercialized.