Monday, September 8, 2008

Life Is Good!

It's been a while since I've posted anything, so as I was trying to decide what to say in my post I realized nothing too eventful has been happening.

Eli is really enjoying teaching...I guess the fact that he has a passion for the subject really helps! I never realized how exciting the subject of printing & graphic art could be until one of our home teachers asked Eli a question about the history of the printing press...you could hear the love & passion in Eli's voice as he answered the question...who knew that printing & graphic art was something to get excited about. I guess he is passing that love on to his students...he gets little notes from them daily telling him it's their favorite class & he's their favorite teacher.

Tanner is also enjoying being a Monticello...and yes, Eli is his favorite teacher too! He has made several new friends & has some great teachers. He is even taking piano lessons from his music teacher after school once a week...very convenient!

Connor is doing well as a Junior. All A's so far...even in Biology! Hopefully the good study habits that he has started the year off with will continue.

And I still love my job! It's kinda crazy right now...we are finishing up the paperwork for our program to remain accredited by the American Bar Association & there's a lot to do, but I'd rather be busy than just sitting around!

Yep...Life is good for the Escamilla's right now. Except for a little cold that Eli is just getting over things are going very well at the moment...we are blessed!

1 comment:

normt said...

Norm says:

How wonderful that things are moving along in a fair balance and tempo! All the reports about Connor's help on theapartments have been glowing. Please thank him for me.

Love,
Norm